COD - Future Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kratos
Kratos
Admin
https://codfuturewarfare.board-directory.net

* Server Information * Empty * Server Information *

Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:53 pm
This community was founded on 26th of March, 2018. Me & my cousin, Sadat had decided to create a cod community of SA:MP full of unique features. We named it COD - Future Warfare. We never really scripted the server. It was actually scripted by someone else. I'll be honest with everyone, all we (me & my cousin) wanted to do was manage a server based on a script made by some guy we didn't even know. After searching for a nice and well made script for about a day or two, we finally found a nice looking script and started using it. Everything was going well, but a few days before the launch of our cod server, we came to know that it was simply impossible for us to buy 100 slots for our server. Hence, we decided to cancel this project and end our community, but I decided to let this forum be & to this day, this forum is alive and is startling like it was on it's first day!

Signed,

Kratos,

Gold Medalist, IIT Kharagpur
Kharagpur, West Bengal.

Qualification: B. Tech: IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal ; M. Tech: MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology,) Cambridge, Massachusetts ; PhD: Columbia University, Upper Manhattan, New York City.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum